|Dimensions||10cm x 10cm x 0.1cm|
|Item Weight||70 grams|
|In Box||1 Unit Shree Baglamukhi Yantra|
|Country of Origin||Bharat|
Premium Quality Shree Baglamukhi Yantra – Copper Engraved Yantra | Copper Yantra For Prosperity | श्री बगलामुखी यंत्र
Among the Dus Mahavidyas, Goddess Baghlamukhi is the eighth goddess (wisdom goddess). Baglamukhi is thus thought to be a Goddess with the ability to manipulate and immobilize foes. She is also known as Devi of Stambhana because of her heavenly abilities. This strong Yantra resonates with the Goddess’s beneficial energies and bestows happiness, fortune, and optimism upon the worshipper.
- Protection from misfortunes, negative thoughts, and negative forces
- Triumph against an opponent, particularly in legal and competitive concerns
- To the worshipper’s benefit and general prosperity, it settles quarrels.
- It enables you to achieve more professional achievements.
How do you put the Shri Bagalmukhi Yantra in your home?
- You can put it in the East facing West, on your Puja altar in the East, or cover it in crimson cloth and carry it with you.
- Place Mata Baglamukhi’s image in front of the Yantra.
- Gangajal should be sprinkled on the yantra.
- Wear yellow clothing, sit on a yellow seat, and present yellow fruits or flowers during the installation and regular worship of Baglamukhi Yantra.
- Chant “Om Hleem Baglamukhi Sarvadushtanam Vacham Mukha Padam Stambhya Jihvan Keelay Budhim Vinashaya Hleen
- Om Swaha” for 11 or 21 times in front of this yantra while dedicating it to Maa Baglamukhi.
- Wash and worship this yantra on a daily basis after installation to keep its impact.
Add to cart
There are no reviews yet.